I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review: Kiehls Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

As mentioned in my previous post, I really liked the Kiehl's daily cleanser I tried recently, but what about their pore cleansing masque?

I did buy their Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque at the same time that I purchased their cleanser, and I must say the two products are pretty similar, both when it comes to the packaging and otherwise, so all Kiehl's products definitely seem to have a similar look and feel. (I see that as a good thing!)
I would say the actual masque looks like cement in a way, but luckily it does not really feel like I imagine putting cement on your face would, haha! Instead, it is a very pleasant masque to have on. It is significantly less messy, lighter and easier to get off than some other similar products I have tried, but best of all: it does a really good job at actually cleaning my pores, which is what I wanted it to do!

The jar it comes in is also huge, yet you really don't need to use a lot each time you put it on, so I have only managed to make a small dent into it for now and I feel I will be able to use this one large jar I got for quite some time.

So while I am not ready to say that this is my favorite facial masque of all time, I will say it is pretty, pretty good! Will definitely be repurchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment