I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Review: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser

I had heard enough good things about Kiehl's to really, really want to try their products before actually buying my first serious Kiehl's products (I think I might have tried their hand cream before or something), a mask and a cleanser, simply because that is what I happened to need when I stumbled upon one of their stores while shopping for something else entirely.
The first product I tried out of these two was the Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser, which is actually a really nice product to use.
It cleanses well, yet does not dry out your skin and feels kind of a mask, but can be rinsed right off. So it is an interesting concept and having used up a whole tube of it by now, I have no complaints.

Definitely an interesting product that I would not mind buying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment