I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Diptyque loot to be reviewed

On a recent trip to Germany I visited a Diptyque store in Berlin and of course had to get quite a few goodies. I was mainly interested in their home scents (I will be reviewing these here on the blog as well, I think) but I was given several small versions of their recently launched beauty products too. So look out: there will be quite a lot of Diptyque reviews coming up here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment