I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Shopped: At Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton recently launched their first perfumes in 70 years, and as a big lover of scents and Louis Vuitton as a brand, I was naturally very eager to give these scents a try. The thing is, when I entered the local Louis Vuitton store, I simply could not concentrate enough to buy just one of the scents, so what happened is actually that I got a miniature set with all the 7 scents in it.






I am pretty happy with that decision, as it will give me a chance to really try each scent and figure out what I think of it. So I will definitely be reviewing them all here on the blog shortly!

And I think the packaging is just lovely, so I am happy I decided to get this set for that reason as well. It will look gorgeous no matter where I put it, after all!

I was also lucky enough to be given two testers of two of the scents, and I need to say: even the testers look so cute! You can really see that Louis Vuitton has put a lot of effort into the presentation and packaging of each scent and I love that!



No comments:

Post a Comment