I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review: Woods of Windsor Lily of the Valley Eau de Toilette

So this is actually pretty crazy but the scent I am going to review today is actually one of the first scents I ever owned myself! You see, when I was 14 years old, I went to London and Windsor on a trip and during that trip I bought this exact scent and I loved it back then. So recently I decided to get another bottle, mainly to see if the scent was as lovely as I remembered it.

I must admit that I am very partial to the Lily of the Valley though. It happens to be my favorite flower, so anything featuring this flower is bound to be a favorite with me!
And even today, the Woods of Windsor Eau de Toilette is no exception. It smells very clearly of Lily of the Valley, after all, and the scent is gentle and not too in your face. The perfect scent for every day use in other words.

So yes, I would definitely say this scent, so loved by a 14 year old girl back then, does not disappoint even a grown up woman! And isn't that wonderful: that the same scent is adorable to a teenager but just as much so to someone who now has her own kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment