I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review: Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser

Avene was a new brand for me, until I tried their Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser I had not tried any of their products, but as this cleanser seemed suitable for me, due to my oily skin, I decided to give it a try.

I must say I am not disappointed by the cleanser, but I am kind of underwhelmed. The scent is nothing special and quite boring, the packaging is okay, but again: boring. And while it does clean my skin, I did not think it was better or worse than any other cleanser I have tried. That said, it did not cause any dryness or break outs either, like some cleansers can do, so it was not bad, just very... well, boring.

I would say this is an okay product all in all, but not one I would recommend to anyone (there are far better cleansers for oily skin out there) and not one I will be purchasing again. I will be using up what I have though and I am still glad I tried it, as I doubt I will be rushing to get any more Avene products after this first encounter with their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment