I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Review: Christina Unstress Probiotic Day Cream SPF 12

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been trying out skin care products from Christina recently. One of the products I liked more than the serum was Christina's Unstress Probiotic Day Cream. Let me tell you why:

First of all, this day cream moisturizes really, really well. It's not really so surprising as the cream is kind of thick, so I expect it to, to be honest. What is a bit surprising, however, is that it does not clog my pores from being so thick, like some moisturizers can. Instead it just moisturizes, as a day cream is supposed to do, and protects you from the sun, I guess. And that's all I want it to do, so I am fine with that!

The packaging is also cute and minimal, which I like and you do not need to use a lot of the cream each time, which is great, so I am very happy with this day cream indeed. I would probably buy it again.
Was there anything I didn't like about the Christina Unstress Probiotic Day Cream SPF 12?
Well, I like scents in my products as I think a nice scent makes the product feel more luxurious. This cream is pretty unscented from what I can tell, so I would prefer if it had some kind of scent. When I use my La Mer moisturizer it feels like a luxury product, and while Christina's products are not as expensive as La Mer's (but then again, few products are...) they aren't very cheap either, so it would be nice if they felt a bit more luxurious.

That said, I know a lot of people actually prefer non-scented products, so maybe that's the group that Christina tries to appeal to, more than La Mer users for instance?

No comments:

Post a Comment