I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review: Decleor Hydra-Floral Anti-Pollution Moisturizing Gel Cream for Eyes

The area around my eyes turns really dry and bad looking during the winter, when the weather is colder. The best way to battle this is of course to use some good eye cream. However, good eye cream is not always so easy to find, especially not if you actually prefer gels, like I do. I do think I have found a pretty good one lately though, the Decleor Hydra-Floral Anti-Pollution Moisturizing Gel Cream for Eyes.

That is, I thought I had found something new, until I took a look here at the blog, and saw that I had actually reviewed this exact eye cream here already (see that review here), but the packaging on this eye cream was so different that I did not actually realize it was the same one. The reason? I had bought a salon size, which apparently looks significantly different, compared to the regular size.
But even though the Decleor Hydra-Floral Anti-Pollution Moisturizing Gel Cream for Eyes was not exactly a new discovery in the end, it is still just as good as the first time I reviewed it, so I am still glad I have this eye gel cream to help me battle my dried up area around the eyes! Especially considering how light weight it is, so it sinks in really fast, making it appropriate for use during any time of the day I feel I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment