I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: Roses de Chloe shower gel

Another shower gel review, that is actually really a scent review (like the previous 2 as well), since I got these shower gels mostly to get acquainted with the scents, in order to figure out if I should buy the perfumes or not.
This time, I will tell you what I thought of Chloe's Roses de Chloe.

And to sum it up (because why beat around the bush too much, am I right?): I pretty much loved it! I do love rose scents, after all, and I knew from previous experiences that I would probably like Chloe scents, too. (My sister has been wearing one of their scents for years, I believe, and it smells divine!)

But I was surprised how gentle and pretty this scent seemed. This makes it perfect for every day use, and for dates, if you ask me, and that's a pretty versatile scent, isn't it?

The bottle is just as pretty too, and I assume the actual perfume bottle would be even prettier, so I love the packaging too. The only complaint I have is that the scent doesn't stay for very long, but this is a common issue with shower gels, and does not necessarily reflect on the perfume, I think, so I think I will still be getting the perfume too.

No comments:

Post a Comment