I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Review: CK One Shock for Her Shower Gel

It's time to review a shower gel again!

This time, I'll tackle CK One's Shock for Her shower gel, and let me start this review by saying that I generally tend to love Calvin Klein scents (I am a huge fan of the regular CK One, for instance). And this scent is nice, too. However, I don't think it is as memorable as some other Calvin Klein scents I have had the pleasure of trying before.

This shower gel is really nice to use after you do sports, let's say and want to smell really fresh and clean. I can somehow imagine this in gym locker rooms quite easily.

For me, however, the CK One Shock for Her is just too boring of a scent, so I don't think I will be getting the actual scent, but I am still happy I gave it a try and I will definitely be using the rest of this after workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment