I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Review: Rose & Co Patisserie de Bain Lemon Bon Bon Bath & Shower Cream

A while ago, ASOS, one of my favorite online stores for all kinds of stuff, really, had a sale on several beauty items, and I took the chance to pick up some stuff that looked interesting, but that I hadn't tried before then. One of the things I decided to order was a set of Patisserie de Bain Bath & Shower Cream minis, which intrigued me since:
1. I love everything French, and the name made it sound kind of French
2. I needed shower cream anyway. I use a lot of it whenever I shower, so getting several small bottles seemed like a really good idea.
3. The scents sounded divine.
I will be reviewing a few of these scents separately, but let's start with the scent that appealed the most to me when I got the set, and therefore was the one I tried first: the one called Lemon Bon Bon. I am a huge fan of anything "lemony" as some of you may know, so it really sounded like I would love this. And I actually did! The scent is really nice and does smell like lemon indeed. So I really liked the scent, and the packaging is cute as well, it has a retro feel which I personally love.
But! and this is actually a big but! the bottle is quite useless, it turned out to be really hard to get anything out of this bottle, which was a disappointment. In fact it was so bad that I could only get like a quarter of the stuff inside out, which makes me think that I probably do not want to get any Patisserie de Bain products again, since the bottle made me really annoyed. So if I had any advice to give Rose & Co about this product, it would definitely be to keep working on the bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment