I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Review: DKNY Be Delicious

Now, to be completely honest, I have only tried a sample size of this perfume, but I liked it so much that I decided to buy a bottle of this, so I think I still have a decent enough opinion on this scent in order to be able to share it.
I should start off by saying that I do not necessarily think of apples when I smell this scent, but there is definitely something "apple-y" about it if you make an effort to smell it. What it effortlessly is, however, is a fresh, light scent, that works really well during the day.
I would also describe the scent as pretty unique, I definitely have not ran into any similar scent anywhere so far!

I was also pretty impressed by the longevity. I stopped smelling this scent myself when I was wearing it, but others were complimenting me on it all through the day. So even if I could not feel the scent lingering, others clearly could, which was nice!
So as I mentioned in the beginning of the post already, I will definitely be getting a full bottle of DKNY Be Delicious very, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment