I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Review: Benefit Foamingly Clean Face Wash

Another product I bought during my recent visit to Sephora, mentioned in the previous post, was Benefit's Foamingly Clean Face Wash. I was actually pretty excited to try this, since I had heard a lot of good things about Benefit as a brand, but I had never had a chance to try any of their products myself. Sadly, the Foamingly Clean Face Wash was a bit of a disappointment.
Now, I am not saying it is a bad face wash, because it isn't, it's just not a very good either, just very average. The packaging is not very user friendly either, even though it is cute to look at. But getting anything out of the package is pretty annoying, and that's a big no-no for me.
The face wash did not really make my skin better, but it did not create any problems in my already problematic skin (prone to break outs when using new products, for instance), so that was good.

I've read that a lot of other people found the scent of the Benefit Foamingly Clean Face Wash strong or weird, but I can't say I agree regarding that. I think the scent is rather harmless and boring, even.
It's a rather thick cream, with a heavy feel, which is not my personal preference when it comes to face washes, but I think this is something you get used to pretty fast, so that's not a big issue, if you ask me.

While I will use all of this face wash until I run out of it, I would not repurchase it. It's just not special enough for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment