I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Review: Apivita Green Tea & Bergamot Shower Gel

This is another product I was fortunate enough to try while I was in Greece recently. And actually, even if I wouldn't have wanted to try it, I would still have become familiar with it, I think, since the scent of this shower gel, used in all the rooms of the hotel I stayed at, of course, is so strong that it actually lingers all over the hotel, I think. Now, I am not necessarily saying this is a bad thing, because I actually really like the scent of this shower gel (it has a very strong green tea scent, I would say), but it does mean that the scent is incredibly strong, so I can't really recommend this shower gel to anyone who is sensitive to strong scents and/or who doesn't like green tea and how that smells.
Other than that, this shower gel is actually very nice. It has a really nice texture, it lathers nicely and of course, it cleans you off well.

So I think I would buy this shower gel if it was for sale where I live (it isn't, as far as I know, anyway), because I did really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment