I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Review: Sephora Creamy Body Wash

As you may know if you read my previous Sephora reviews, this is not a brand I am very impressed with. But their Creamy Body Wash is actually quite good! Not for body washing purposes, per se (I find most body washes are quite similar, actually, so I find it hard to say that any of them are really outstanding compared to others) but it's a great body wash to use when you want to shave your legs! It's creamy, rather thick, and has a rather neutral scent, which is nice, if you want to follow up with another wash afterwards, with a scent you like more (that's what I do, as you may have guessed).
The size of the packaging is quite good too. This is a travel size product, and I like it because you can use it several times, yet it still won't take up too much room in your luggage. So quite perfect, really!
So while this body wash is not very unique or mind blowing in any way, I would still recommend it, since I do think it comes in very handy while travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment