I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Review: Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water

Now, when I got the Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water, I had no idea of what cleansing waters were and I had not tried them previously, so it was hard to know what to expect. Sephora says, though, that you can use this water instead of a cleanser, just to wipe your make up and any other dirt you may have on your face off easily, which sounded really good, so I thought: Why not give it a try?
And while the texture of this Triple Action Cleansing Water is indeed very similar to water, it also has the cleansing properties of water. By that I mean that I feel like I have to use crazy amounts of this liquid in order to clean my face. And even then, it doesn't feel completely clean, so I always felt I should use a face wash on my face, too, after using this, which is kind of not the point, so I would not recommend this for anyone looking for a one stop solution. I do think it can be a good purchase for those who don't mind having a separate make up remover product, and a separate cleansing product, though. If you are fine with that, the Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water definitely does a good job, just like any make up remover wipes you might get, but it cannot be used instead of a proper cleanser completely, no matter what Sephora says!
I got the small travel size bottle, which was okay, even though nothing extraordinary.
I do think I might get this product again, if I run into it for some reason (like I've mentioned in a few posts before, I don't have a Sephora where I live, so it's not something I will bump into on a regular basis, I don't think), but I don't think it's a super necessary product, so I am not sure if I would recommend this to others or not. It depends how much you like not-that-necessary-beauty-products, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment