I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Review: Sephora Pore Clarifying Mask

So, my experiences with Sephora products have not been the best, to say the least (read a little bit about why here, here and here), but their Pore Clarifying Mask is pretty good. It's a face mask for oily skin, meant to remove impurities, and I think it does it rather well.
The Sephora Pore Clarifying Mask also doesn't like have any really big and annoying negative sides, like most of their other products seem to, so I was very, very pleased with this mask, that I used 2 times, since the pack I bought came with 2 masks.
But since I only used the mask twice, I can say anything about effects after prolonged use or anything. But using this as an occasional cleansing face mask definitely worked for me! It also didn't make me break out, like some products can, and it comes in a size that is definitely perfect for anyone travelling. So I would recommend it both for those in need of a face mask for travels, and those who need a deep cleansing face mask for oily skin.
I don't have a Sephora where I live, but I would buy this again if I run into a Sephora while travelling, especially since the price for these 2 masks is pretty good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment