I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Review: Sephora Instant Depuffing Eye Mask

The Sephora Instant Depuffing Eye Mask is supposed to fight signs of fatigue around your eyes "better than a nap". While I actually always prefer a nap to any eye mask, there are occasions where you don't have time for one, so how does this eye mask help in those cases?

I would say it's better than no mask at all, but the effect it gives you is not very dramatic. It does make your eyes look slightly more alert and rested, but one should not expect miracles. The mask also has a nice cooling sensation, that I really liked, and this eye mask is packed in a really convenient wrapper that makes it perfect to take with you on trips. So if you are looking for an eye mask that is easy to carry with you, this might definitely be what you are looking for!
You should be aware of the fact that the results you do get with the Sephora Instant Depuffing Eye Mask are not very long lasting, though. You'll look a bit more refreshed for around one day or one night, not more. So I would recommend using these for special occasions, not on a regular basis. It's probably better to find a really good eye cream if you suffer from puffy eye constantly, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment