I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Review: Lancome Tresor perfume

When shopping at Sephora in Paris, I was also given a sample of Lancome's scent Tresor, a scent I believe I have tried before, a long, long time ago. But I remembered nothing about this scent when I tried it again, and when I did, I understood why. It really isn't a scent that appeals to me in any way, you see. It feels like a typical old lady scent, somehow. So I would be very surprised if I caught a lot of young women wearing this.
It's a very sweet scent, with apricot flower, vanilla, peach and rose, just to mention a few of the notes, and it's rather strong too, so while I usually like both sweet and long lasting scents, this is just way too much for me!

I would imagine it would be a good option for people:
Who are looking for very strong, bold scents
Who are a bit older
and/or
Who are looking for something to wear to special occasions.
But an every day use perfume this is definitely not! And I doubt that I will ever be getting this scent myself, it just is not for me on any level. If I was offered a sample in the future, I might even turn that down, to be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment