I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Review: Korres Pomegranate Cleansing and Makeup Removing Wipes

I have very limited experience with Korres products, even though it is a brand that I have been very curious about for quite some time. I've only tried a handful of products, some of which I've liked a lot (like this and this), and some of which have slightly disappointed me (like this), so when I recently bought a pack of Korres Pomegranate Cleansing and Makeup Removing Wipes, I thought they would help me decide what I think about this brand once and for all. But no such luck. Because the Korres Cleansing and Makeup Removing Wipes are not good, but also not very bad. They are just... bland.
So these wipes really do not change my opinion about Korres in any way. I guess I will just have to try more of their products in order to figure out if this is a brand for me or not!

So why did I think these wipes were bland?

First of all, they do clean your face, but not very well. So you need to use a lot of them in order to get any cleansing done, which is not very cost efficient, of course.
And they have no extra perks, such as leaving your skin nicely exfoliated, like these cleansing wipes, or smell amazing, like these, so in my opinion, there is really no reason to choose these wipes over any other wipes.

So I would say you can always get these wipes in case you find them on sale or for a really great price for some other reason, or if no other cleansing wipes are available for some reason. But otherwise, you can usually find many other, better options out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment