I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: Korres Almond and Linseed Nourishing Hair Mask

I've reviewed Korres hair products here on the blog previously, but if you thought the Korres Almond and Linseed shampoo and conditioner sounded good, you will probably love the Korres Almond and Linseed Nourishing Hair Mask, too, because it's really good, so it obviously deserves its own post!
First of all, this hair mask has a very faint, but nice scent, so it's not a good choice for those who want a strong scent in their hair masks or shampoos. But the results are excellent! This hair mask really made my hair silky, smooth and soft, which is no easy task. It almost never happens to me with other hair products, so that alone is impressive!
This hair mask is supposed to be used by those with dry or damaged hair, mine is very dry, and I felt it worked really well with my hair type, so I would definitely recommend it to those who have dry and maybe coarse or frizzy hair, since I do believe it will work well for you.

The packaging on the Korres hair mask is just as sleek and simple as on the other products from the same range, and the price is quite good as well. So I do believe I would buy all the products I've tried from this range, including the Korres Almond and Linseed Hair Mask, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment