I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower Rose And Jasmine Body Cleanser

I've tried Anatomicals' products before, and I find them to be average, yet very reasonably priced and cute when it comes to presentation, so while no Anatomicals product has really blown me away so far, I still buy them from time to time, mostly to try new types of products/scent combinations and so on. And that is actually the reason I got the Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower Rose And Jasmine Body Cleanser too, I wanted to see if rose and jasmine works together. And yes, I do think it does, even though it is not the most exciting scent combination perhaps.
The scent is very original, though, and the texture nice and easy to work with. The cleanser also lathers a lot, which is nice, since it means you don't have to use a lot of the product each time, but you still get clean.
So I would definitely get this again, especially if I can get an ASOS discount on it (which is what I think happened last time), it's a basic, yet cute and nice shower gel basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment