I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, November 8, 2013

What a brilliant idea!

Apparently, L'Oreal has decided to start selling some of their products in vending machines in the NYC subway. (Read more about the initiative here)
A lot of people might think this is a weird idea, but I really, really like it. I don't go on the NYC subway too often, of course, but I hope it will be a big success, so that a similar vending machines will be placed on airports, for instance, as well.

I have definitely found myself in situations where I would have loved a makeup vending machine at an airport more than once!

So kudos to L'Oreal for thinking about this, I wish them luck, and hope this will be a bigger phenomenon soon!

(pic from Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment