I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Review: Korres Almond and Linseed Conditioner for dry hair

Another hair care line where I have reviewed the shampoo but not the conditioner yet is the Korres Almond and Linseed line for dry hair. If you want to know more about the shampoo, read this, but here are some thoughts on the Korres Almond and Linseed Conditioner as well:

The scent of the Korres Almond and Linseed Conditioner is not as strong and as nice as the scent of the shampoo from the same range, but there is a nice, yet vague scent. What is amazing about this conditioner, however, is how amazing it made my hair feel after I used it!
In order to understand why I am so impressed by what this conditioner did for my hair, I think you need to know a little bit about my hair though. My hair is very thick, wavy and very dry, which makes it unruly and frizzy at times. But when I used this conditioner, my hair turned soft, softer than I've ever felt it, actually, and it didn't feel dry at all, for at least a day! So I was very impressed by that, because most conditioners definitely do not do that for me. But the Korres Almond and Linseed Conditioner did, so I would highly recommend it to anyone that has the same type of hair as me.
The only complaint I have about this conditioner is that the tube was pretty small. I ran out of the conditioner pretty fast, but it could have been because I was so thrilled with it that I pretty much used it every time I washed my hair until I ran out, haha!

But I will definitely be getting Korres hair products again, there is no doubt about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment