I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Review: Sephora Deodorant Spray

As you may have noticed if you have been reading my reviews of the Sephora products from their own brand lately, I haven't been too impressed with a lot of them, both the facial cleanser, the eye makeup remover and the exfoliator were disappointments for me. But there was one Sephora product that I really, really liked, and that is actually their deodorant spray.
Now, I only bought a rather small bottle of this, which was a shame, since I ended up really liking this spray and I don't have a Sephora where I live, so now I can't pick up some more, but despite the small size, I will say that this deodorant lasted for a really long time. And I mean really long! So that was impressive, first of all, but it wasn't the only reason I liked it.
This deodorant also has a really nice, yet subtle scent, so it won't be too over powering, which is nice. And it does what deodorants are supposed to do too, if you know what I mean!
So this deodorant was really a good purchase for me, and I would definitely buy it again. In fact, I am pretty sure I actually will if Sephora still sells it the next time I visit one of their stores!

So Sephora's own brand is by no means all bad, even though some of the products were less than impressive, it does have some good products too!

No comments:

Post a Comment