I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: Nature's Gate Lavender and Aloe Conditioner

The Lavender and Aloe shampoo from Nature's Gate mentioned in the previous post was not the only Nature's Gate I have been using lately, I got the conditioner from the same range as well, since I am a firm believer in using products that are meant to be used together at the same time for best results. And just like the shampoo, the Nature's Gate Lavender and Aloe Conditioner was quite good too!
The scent is the same as in the shampoo, and you don't need to use a lot of product for good results, which is nice. And of course the conditioner is cruelty free, sulfate free and organic, just like the shampoo as well.

And it untangles and softens unruly hair like mine quite nicely, and keeps dry hair from getting into worse condition.
The only thing I wish now is that Nature's Gate would make a hair mask for intense treatments besides this wonderful shampoo and conditioner as well!

Would definitely buy this again, as well as recommend it to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment