I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Review: Deep Heat Muscle Rescue Neck & Shoulder Cream

I get all kinds of weird muscle pains from time to time, and usually, what I use for them is Bengay, which works, but has the disadvantage of not smelling very nice. So I usually avoid to use it if I am meeting others. The Deep Heat Muscle Rescue Neck & Shoulder Cream is supposed to have a Rosemary and Vanilla scent, however, but work pretty much like Bengay, so I thought it could be a nice alternative for next time I suffer from any kind of muscle pain.
And after having used this cream, I must say it has a much nicer scent than regular Bengay, and works in a very similar way. I wouldn't describe it as a rosemary and vanilla scent though, and I also wouldn't call the scent all that nice, but it's okay.

I also liked that this came with a rather nice and handy applicator, which most similar creams lack, so I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who thinks that applying other creams can get too messy.

The cream also absorbs fast, so I would get this cream again, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment