I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Shopped: Stuff at L'Occitane

L'Occitane has been one of my favorite brands for beauty items and skincare for a really, really long time. That's why it's always so fun to go get something there, especially if they have new lines that I haven't tried before. And today I got some really nice stuff there, including some new products I've never tried!
One of the things I got was their Citrus Verbena scent, a long time favorite scent of mine that has actually been featured on the blog before, here:
But I also got several products from their new Cherry Princess range.



And they came in this really cute basket too:
I'm not sure how much I will use the basket, but it should come in handy for storing things at least!

I will be reviewing these products on the blog eventually, but since I just bought them today I have not had a chance to try them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment