I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review: Uniq One All In One Hair Treatment

This is another item that I got from my Glamguru box. I only got a rather small bottle though, so I haven't had a chance to use this spray for very long, which might be a problem since a lot of products like this spray need to be used for quite some time before you see the results they get you. But this bottle did last me for around a week, during which I used it every day, and I should also add that I have very long, and very thick hair, so I need a lot of every hair product when I use it. So this bottle might have lasted other people longer, basically.
According to the manufacturer, Uniq One, this spray is supposed to do a lot of stuff for your hair, including:
- Repair dry and damaged hair
- Control frizz
- Add shine to your hair
- Protect against heat
- Make your hair silkier and smoother
- Protect your hair color, if you've dyed your hair
- Make the hair easier to brush and style
- Add body
and
- Prevent split ends.
This sounds great, of course, but I have to admit that I was a bit sceptical, since it seems a bit crazy that just one product could do all that for your hair.
What I did end up realizing was that this spray does prevent frizz, and thus makes your hair look smoother, which is great in itself, and I do think it made my hair look shinier and healthier as well. I also really liked that it didn't make my hair look or feel greasy, like some products can, so I appreciated that too.
I also didn't mind the scent of this spray, even though I can't say I loved it either. It has a kind of harmless spray, which is nice, I suppose, it means this spray is suitable for a lot of people, no matter what kind of preferences you have regarding scents.

As for the other effects this spray is supposed to have, I didn't really notice them as much, but I was still pretty happy with this spray, so I would probably consider buying a full sized bottle, even though I am not in any rush to do so. But definitely a nice spray, and I am happy I got a chance to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment