I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Review: Payot Alcohol-free revitalizing toner with wild rose hip

This is the first product I will be reviewing, that I got in my GlamGuru box that I got recently.

I should mention that I only got a small bottle of this, though, so I haven't really been using this toner for a long time.
But even during the short time that I did use this toner, I noticed that:
- It smells wonderful. Scent is really important to me, nice scents make it so much more enjoyable for me to use a product for some reason, and this toner definitely has that!
- It doesn't sting or anything, making it very pleasant to use. It has some kind of a natural feel to it, which I really, really like.
- It didn't make me break out or anything like that, which is always a primary concern for me, since I have rather problematic, combination/oily skin, and this toner is not for that kind of skin type at all. So I was a bit worried it would cause some kind of problems for me, but it didn't!
Besides that, I am not much of a toner user, so I can't really compare this to other toners. I would probably get it again though, if at some point I decided that toner is something I need. But at the moment, I can do without toner too, so I don't plan on getting this toner any time soon. That said, I have nothing negative to say about this specific toner, it's more an issue of me not being a toner type of gal...

No comments:

Post a Comment