I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Review: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Candeur

I got a Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the shade Candeur at the same time that I got the Chanel mirror I wrote about in a previous post. And this was actually the first time I tried Chanel lipsticks. So I was rather pleasantly surprised by how creamy the lipstick was, and how nice it felt on my lips, almost like a lip butter or something. So not only does this lipstick turn my lips into a very pretty and natural looking color, it also seems to be keeping them very well hydrated, which I really, really like.
The coverage is not excellent though, so if you are reading this and want a lipstick that gives you full coverage, I'd probably go for another lipstick instead.
I'm not sure the higher price you pay for Chanel lipsticks are really worth it though. The Chanel Coco Rouge Shine is definitely a nice lipstick, I am not denying that at all, but on the other hand, it's not something very special or out of the ordinary either. So I am not sure I will be getting this lipstick again, unless I find a really good deal on it or something. But I would like to try more Chanel lip products when given the chance!
I must also say that the packaging makes a huge difference when it comes to the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, it's very sleek and chic, like you would expect from a Chanel product I guess, so I do feel it's special to pull this lipstick out of your bag on a night out, which is nice, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment