I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Finally got my Beautylishious beauty box!

When I got my Glamguru box a while ago, I mentioned in the post that I wrote about it that I had ordered another beauty box that I never got, from Beautylishious. Well, as it turns out, I did get it now, after quite a long while, so when I wrote that I was highly suspicious of the fact that the Beautylishious box was ever sent, I was obviously wrong. Because it did arrive, and it was quite nicely packed too. The box, which was actually more of a bag, looked like this when I got it:
One of the products (the face mask, consisting of a very fine powder of some sort) had leaked a bit, but other than that all the products arrived in perfect condition.

The bag contained 4 different products, that all seem to be full sized, which is really nice. And while I haven't had a chance to try them properly yet, the products seem to be of good quality.

The products I got were:
- A Ooh La La Naked Creamy Bliss Coco de Mer Body Wash, which was nice, since I actually needed a new body wash anyway.
- A small bottle of Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment for hair, something I was also pretty happy about since  I have tried the Macadamia brand in the past (see some previous experiences here and here, for instance) and liked it. So it will be nice to try yet another product from this brand!
- A Fresh Minty Foot Scrub by Ooh La Spa. A nice surprise as well, since I could actually use a foot scrub at the moment, yet it's one of those products I never seem to go out and buy, mostly because I get pedicures on a regular basis, so I don't do so much with my feet other than that. But I definitely don't mind having a reason for getting better at foot care!
- A Natural Face Mask with Rose Clay and Raspberry, by a company called Lilac Thyme Soap Company. This face mask looks really different from other masks I use on a regular basis, so I actually really look forward to trying it for that reason alone!
So my experience with the Beautylishious beauty box actually turned out to be a really positive one when I finally got the package. The products seem generous and nice, and the packaging was flawless as well. I am still not sure I would order this beauty box again, since it took a really, really long time for me to get it. But if you live in the UK, where Beautylishious is located I believe, you probably won't have that kind of problems with the shipping, so I would recommend this beauty box to others, at least if you happen to live in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment