I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review: Decleor Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Flower Essence Moisturising Mask

I have had a small sample of the Decleor Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Flower Essence Moisturising Mask for quite some time now, but I only came around to actually using it quite recently. Which was really quite a shame, because this is a lovely face mask for those occasions when you need some more moisture! I think I have just been putting off using it since my skin is actually rather oily, so I have spent a lot of energy trying to battle that, instead of adding enough moisture to it.
But even people with oily skin like mine need to keep their skin hydrated, of course, and Decleor products in general (I've tried several of them in the past too) do a great job at that. Without causing any breakouts, too, which can be a problem for me otherwise, with other heavily moisturizing products, due to my skin type.

What you are supposed to do with this product is to slather it on, leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes and then wipe off any product that hasn't been absorbed by your skin yet. But I think you actually don't need to do that, if you want to get the full results of this product, you can just leave all of it on, if you want to.
As for the texture, it's a bit thicker than regular day cream, so I wouldn't be surprised if this made a great night cream too. I wouldn't put it on before going out though, it's a bit too thick and makes your skin a bit too dewy for that, though!

The scent is lovely, and typical of Decleor's Hydra Floral range, if anyone has tried that before.
I really liked this mask, and was so impressed by the results I got by it that it has really made me want to try more Decleor products now. I used to use them quite a lot in the past, but since they are really expensive where I live, I stopped buying them some years ago. And since then, they've released quite a few new & interesting products that I want to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment