I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: Chanel Miroir Double Facettes Mirror Duo

I've mentioned at least twice before (here and here) that I got a Chanel Miroir Double Facettes Mirror Duo on the Strawberrynet makeup sale a while ago (why the mirror was included in a makeup sale is beyond me, but I did get a nice discount on it, so I am certainly not complaining!), and now I have had a chance to try this mirror for some time, so I thought I'd share what I thought of it.
First of all, I will say that no-one really NEEDS a Chanel mirror of course, but if you are like me, it is a nice purchase since using a mirror like this instantly adds some glamour into your daily makeup routine. The mirror looks very chic, very Chanel and is well made. So one of the mirrors does indeed magnify, while the other mirror is more of a normal mirror.
I am happy I got this mirror, it looks exactly like it does in the pictures on Strawberrynet in real life too, doesn't seem to be very fragile, so I don't need to worry about scratches and such just yet, and I will happily carry this mirror around with me for now. It's fun pulling out Chanel stuff out of your bag when you need a small pick me up, even if it is just a mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment