I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Dior lip products have arrived!

I mentioned a while ago that I went a bit crazy at the Strawberrynet make up sale recently. Now the first of the products I ordered have arrived: The Dior lip products I ordered. (I ordered some of the stuff separately, since I would have had to pay a lot of tax for the stuff otherwise)

I've already tried the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (read my review of it here), but the Dior Addict Lip Glow was a new accquaintance for me, so I will be reviewing it shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment