I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Some great cruelty free beauty brands

As I’ve mentioned several times previously on this blog, I am getting more and more into cruelty free beauty products as of late. Being an animal lover, I find it hard to justify buying products that have been tested on animals. While I am still not using only cruelty free products, I am working actively on finding substitutes for products I really love (and feel I can’t live without) from cruelty free brands. If you are trying to do the same, here is a short list of good brands I believe are cruelty free (based on the checks I’ve made), that can hopefully help you, no matter if you are looking for cruelty free hair products, makeup not tested on animals or something else:
Badger Balm
Burt’s Bees
Dancing Dingo
Neal’s Yard Remedies
Pai
Pureology
Urban Decay
Macadamia (hair products, I recently tried some of them, see this review for instance)
Laline (have tried many of their products, see this, this, this, this, this and this, for instance)
Dermalogica
Isadora
Lumene (I recently tried some of their products, see this, this and this, for example)
MOR Cosmetics
Ole Henriksen
Crabtree & Evelyn
Yes To
And
Too Faced.
 
If you live in the US and want to get a cruelty free beauty box, you can also get the True Beauty Box, but this is not available internationally yet.
 
For a full list of cruelty free beauty products, I highly recommend PETAs list, which is always updated, so even if you read this long after I’ve written this post, and/or want to find more great cruelty free brands, you should be able to find what you are looking for there.
 
I plan to start reviewing more cruelty free products in the near future, so if this is something that interests you, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment