I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Review: Laline Hair Affair Hair Dessert Conditioner

I reviewed the Laline Hair Dessert Shampoomania Shampoo in my previous post, but I also mentioned that I had gotten another Laline hair care product at the same time, a conditioner, so I should probably mention some things about that conditioner as well.

Like the shampoo, the conditioner is also pretty basic. It's well suited for dry hair like mine, and reduces tangles and makes it softer and more well hydrated. But, like the shampoo, the conditioner is not anything super fancy or very unique. But then again, most hair care products are not, so that doesn't really bother me. The sales girl who sold me both the shampoo and conditioner did really recommend the hair mask from the same range, though, she said it was really amazing, so since I have decided to get both the shampoo and the conditioner again, I think I will give the hair mask a try too.

So yes, the Laline Hair Affair Hair Dessert conditioner is worth getting too, especially if you have dry hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment