I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: Kava Kava Hydroganic Blonde Shampoo

As you may know if you've been reading this blog for a while, I have been looking for really good shampoos, conditioners and hair masks for my thick, long and rather problematic hair for a while. The hunt hasn't been going so well, especially since I decided I would only go for shampoos and hair products that have not been tested on animals, which limits the choice way more than you would think.

But I ran into the brand Kava Kava and their range for blondes at a local store recently, and decided to give them a try, since they do not test on animals, the products are sodium chloride free and the shampoo basically said it would help me with the issues I have been having, mainly making the hair less dry and more manageable.
And I was actually rather pleased with this shampoo, it looks supercool when you open the bottle first of all, since it's bright purple in color. I've never seen that with any shampoo before, and it really does make the shampoo a bit more fun to use!

It also did seem to do my hair some good, it does feel quite nice after I wash it with this shampoo.

The only complaint I have about Kava Kava is that they don't have a conditioner, so I am forced to use this shampoo with a hair mask each time (I prefer to use coordinating products like that, since I kind of believe they are designed to work together). But for everyone who can do without a conditioner, this is a great choice indeed!

I just started using this shampoo, though, so it will be interesting to see if you see any special long term results if I continue to use this for a bit longer. I hope so, because I was rather impressed with the initial results!

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely! Thanks for the review!

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete