I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: H&M Cinnamon & Argan Oil Revitalising Mask

I'm not a huge fan of H&M beauty products, even though I love their fashion. But my sister recently told me that their face masks were quite good, so I decided to give 2 of them a try. The first one of these face masks that I will be reviewing is the H&M Cinnamon & Argan Oil Revitalising Mask, that is both supposed to cleanse your pores and hydrate your skin.

The first thing I thought of when I applied this mask was how nice the smell is. It smells really strongly of cinnamon, you see, and since I quite like cinnamon, I liked that. But anyone not as into the scent of cinnamon would probably be bothered by this instead.

The color of the mask is very orange, so when you're wearing this, you kind of look like you had a bad spray tan, which was kind of funny.
But other than that, I didn't like much about this mask. It didn't seem to do much for my skin, either when it comes to hydration or cleansing and it was really hard to get off!
You see, I like masks that kind of just melt away by themselves when water is applied. (I usually just stand in the shower and let the water pour all over my face)
But this mask really requires you to scrub quite a lot, in order to get it off, which was rather annoying. The mask also left my shower quite a mess, with little orange flakes everywhere.

So no, I probably would not get this mask again, even though it was rather cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment