I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shopped: Moschino 5 scent set

I love shopping in duty free stores at airports. Which is kind of weird, because I really, really don't like airports otherwise. But the duty free stores often have really cool sets that are hard to find elsewhere, products I probably wouldn't buy for the full price, but don't mind trying if I can get them for a really good price, as well as a lot of miniatures of products I've been dying to try.

So I do try to go to the duty free stores whenever I am travelling. And the last time I was, one of the sets I got was this 5 scent Moschino set:
It has miniature bottles of 5 different Moschino scents:
Pink Bouquet (which I have been dying to try for quite some time)
I love love
Light Cloud
Glamour
&
Cheap and Chic.
I will be reviewing all of the scents separately, I think it's just easier, but I must say this is a really excellent set! I need smaller perfume bottles, that I can carry with me when needed anyway, and most of my other scents are all in full sized bottles, so I really should try to get these miniature sets more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment