I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Review: Tangle Teezer

I've heard a lot of good things about the Tangle Teezer, so it's really no wonder I really wanted to try it. But to be honest, I thought this would be one of those products that are really hyped for nothing. I just didn't think any brush would make a big difference on my hair. But now, after having actually tried the Tangle Teezer, I really have no problem at all admitting that I was wrong.
Because this brush really does untangle everything! No other brush I've ever had has ever managed to do that, because I have very long, very dry and very thick hair. But this one does!
If it's actually more gentle on my hair is hard to say though, I think you only notice that after you have been using it for a while, but it does brush my hair in a really pain free way at least, and my hair looks great afterwards. So that makes this brush by far the best brush I have ever tried, I must say!
But like I said, there might be some long term effects I am not fully aware of yet. If that is the case, I will have to get back to them after a while, when I have been using the brush for a longer period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment