I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Review: Lumene Angry Birds raspberry shampoo

I mentioned that I had gotten some products from Lumene's Angry Birds range a while ago. And now it's time to review the first one of them!

It's the raspberry shampoo, which I got because I had recently tried another raspberry shampoo, from Eclipse, that I really liked the scent of, so I decided to get another raspberry scented shampoo as well. And the packaging of this one was really quite cute, so I thought it seemed quite a good fit for what I wanted.

And this shampoo is actually very nice! It washes your hair really well, smells nice, even though the raspberry scent is not very strong, I wouldn't have minded if it was a bit stronger even. It also leaves your hair very soft and untangled, which is not very common for me, since I have rather dry and problematic hair.
The only downside to this shampoo is that the tube is not that nice to use, you have to press quite a lot to get the shampoo out of it, but since you don't need that much to get your hair nice and clean each time, it's not really a big issue. But if anyone at Lumene is reading this and are looking for ways to improve this product, the packaging is what you should focus on!

All in all, this was a really nice shampoo, and a very nice introduction to the Lumene Angry Birds range for me, I wouldn't mind trying more of these products at all.

1 comment:

  1. angry birds! haha love the packaging. it's so cute (:
    new follower btw. follow back? (:
    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete