I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

On my wishlist right now

Is a range of hair care products from L'Oreal Professionel Paris, called Keratin Refill, that is sold mostly at salons I think. I heard it's very good for dry and damaged hair, and as I've mentioned here on the blog before, my hair is not in the best shape right now, which is why I am trying out a lot of different hair care products. But so far, I haven't found quite the right one, I am afraid, so I would really want to try this, to see if this could be what I am looking for!

And I don't have so much experience with pro-Keratin products either, so it would be nice to have a chance to try them a bit more.

(pic from Purity Beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment