I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The scent I want to try next

So out of the last two scents I've tried I liked one and didn't like one. But I still want to try some more! And the new Escada Cherry In The Air sounds (and looks! even though that is less important when it comes to scents, of course...) perfect, so this is definitely next on my "to get"-list for scents.

I am a huge fan of cherries, and I think they smell wonderful too. So this scent sounds like something that could really work well for me.
While branching out and trying scents from brands that are not so focused on - or known for - their scents, was kind of fun, I think there is always an advantage when it comes to turning to the real biggies in the perfume industry. And Escada is definitely one of those companies!

(pic from Makeup On My Mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment