I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Shopped: bliss Eau de toilette

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am looking for new scents to try at the moment, and besides the Soap & Glory scent I got a while ago, I decided to take a chance (by which I mean ordering something without having smelled it myself) and order the Bliss Eau de toilette. Bliss is one of my favorite beauty brands, after all, and this scent seems to have gotten pretty good reviews, so I figured: why not give it a try? Only time will tell if my gamble will pay off or not...

(pic from Feel Unique, where I placed my order)

No comments:

Post a Comment