I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: Soap and Glory Original Pink Perfume

I mentioned a while ago that I had gotten the Soap and Glory Original Pink Perfume, and while I was hopeful about it, I must admit I wasn't really sure this scent would be nice. Because just because a brand is good at skincare or make up, it doesn't mean they are necessarily good at scents too, I think we've all seen examples of that sometimes. And I am also a very picky scent shopper, I dislike most scents for various reasons, and basically only the Moschino scents as well as a few others, like Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue are ones I go back to time after time. So that basically means I rarely repurchase scents, that's how picky I am!

But the Soap and Glory Original Pink scent turned out to be a really nice surprise! You see, it has that typical Soap and Glory scent, that I absolutely love, and that you can find in several of their other products as well, which is pretty much what I was hoping for, to be honest.
According to Soap and Glory, the scent consists of bergamot, citrus, rose, peach, strawberry, musk, jasmine and a bunch of other things, but to describe the scent using these classifications would just be wrong. Instead, I would say it is a very unique and very girly smell! So I can highly recommend this scent to anyone who is a fan of other Soap and Glory beauty products and their smell. If you haven't tried Soap and Glory products yet, I would suggest trying something like their Flake Away Body Polish, which smells similar, first, to see what you think. (Because even though I love this scent, if you don't like their scents in general, buying a whole bottle of it might be a bit of a waste...)

I'm not super excited about the bottle though (and you can't see how much there is left in the bottle since you can't see through it any place), but I don't mind that so much, I don't buy scents for their bottles anyway, and I must admit the Original Pink Eau de Toilette has the disadvantage of not lasting very long. You might need to reapply this from time to time, which is a bit of a downside with a scent. I've heard that you can make the scent last longer if you combine it with the body butter with the same scent, so I might try that to see if it's true.

But all in all, this scent is really a must for all Soap and Glory fans! I am so happy I got it, and would definitely get it again! I probably will as soon as I run out, in fact! And that's a huge compliment, coming from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment