I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, January 18, 2013

On my wish list right now

Isn't it strange that even when you just bought tons of beauty products, you are still making lists in your head of what else to get? Or is it just me that does that?

In any case, here are some of the beauty related items I am craving right now:

The Adonia Stemu Lift Serum, because it has gotten truly amazing reviews, and I've never tried anything from Adonia before, and testing new brands is always so much fun!
TIGI Bedhead's Elasticate shampoo and conditioner, because my hair is not in the best shape right now, like I've probably mentioned over and over again already. So something needs to be done about that!

The Got2Be Play It Straight Blow Dry Kit. Because when I blow dry my hair at home, it often looks less perfect than I would want it to. So maybe this could help with that?
The Candy Fixations Bodifying Spray from TIGI Bedhead. Because yes, I do need some extra volume from time to time, and this spray is supposed to smell amazing as well.
Badger Face and Body soap, another product that has gotten excellent reviews in a lot of places, so even though I am quite happy with my current Soap & Glory routine, I would love to give it a try.



(the last image is from Ebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment