I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

First impressions of Boob Tube by Mama Mio

Recently, I've lost quite a bit of weight. But nope, I wasn't really trying to, so this post won't be about weight loss tips, but rather about some of the effects weight loss might have elsewhere, and how to battle that. Because you see, like a lot of women, one of the main areas where I lost weight was my boobs. And while I don't really mind that so much, it does bother me that my boobs looked a bit more droopy and saggy as a result. So I decided to check out if there was any product out there that claims to battle sagginess of this kind, and ran into Boob Tube by a company called Mama Mio, that makes products for both pregnant women and women who are looking to get into shape after a pregnancy. The product had really good reviews, so I decided to give it a try.

While I haven't been using Boob Tube for long enough to be able to enjoy any "full" results (if there are any) I have been using it for around 2 weeks, which means I have some first impressions to share at least, and I thought I would do just that, and do an update after I have been using it for a bit longer.

The first thing you should know about Boob Tube is that it smells wonderful! That's always a huge plus for me, since bad scents can really bother me, but Boob Tube has a very nice, clean smell, which I love, and I also appreciate that a little goes a long way with this product. I think the bottle I got is going to last me for quite some time, which is really nice, since I do think you need to use certain products, including this one, for a while before you can make your mind up about them. And then it really helps that you don't have to go buy a new one before you're sure you like it!

I can't say I notice any firming effects yet, but I think it might be a bit too early for that anyway, so I am not complaining. I do notice that the skin looks healthier and smoother though, so the cream definitely seems to be doing something. I'm just not sure if it is more than just moisturizing the skin really well (which this cream undoubtedly does!) yet. So let me get back to you on that, but all in all, I am very pleasantly surprised by Boob Tube so far. I don't regret getting it, let me put it like that! And if their other products are as lovely as this one, I definitely think Mama Mio is a brand anyone who is reading this and is pregnant should check out!

I should also mention that this cream is supposed to do wonders for the skin on your neck too, if you find that to be a bit saggy. I luckily have not faced this issue yet, so I can't comment on effects on the neck, I'm afraid.

1 comment:

  1. Hola J!
    Stopping by to thank you for the GFC love and support! Wow! You offer so many make-ups tips...wonderful! I loved that emerald green nail polish (my fave color btw). Wanted to reciprocate the love and support but could not find how to. Please let me know! Looking forward to getting to know more about you and yours!

    ~SimplyyMayra of
    PonderWonders @ www.simplyymayra.com

    ReplyDelete