I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Review: Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde conditioner

I reviewed the shampoo from the Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde set I got a while ago, the other day. And now it is time to share some thoughts on the conditioner from the same set, the Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde conditioner.

While I liked the shampoo from this set, I wasn't as pleased with the conditioner unfortunately. I mean, it works just as well as any conditioner, maybe a bit better even, and you need very little of it, which is great, but the smell does not appeal to me at all. At least the conditioner I got in the set smelled very different from the shampoo in the set, which smelled really nice, and I am just put off by the smell of this product, to be honest.
It also makes my hair feel a bit greasy afterwards, which usually never happens, since I have notoriously dry hair. So I can only imagine what your hair must feel like if you use this conditioner and have less dry hair to begin with!

So while I would like to get the Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde shampoo again, I must admit I would not re-purchase the conditioner.

I also got a leave in conditioner in the set, and that one actually seems better than the regular conditioner, but I haven't used it for long enough to be able to give a good verdict on it yet. So anyone interested in that leave in conditioner will have to wait a bit longer for a review regarding on it, I'm afraid...

No comments:

Post a Comment