I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Review: Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde shampoo

I mentioned in a recent post that I'm trying out a bunch of new hair products at the moment, since my hair has been more dry and problematic than usual lately. Now I'm ready to give my verdict on the first one of them: the Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde shampoo, which is intended for those with blonde colored or high lighted hair. I high light my hair, which I guess makes it even more dry than it would be otherwise, so I thought this shampoo could be a good fit for me.

I actually got a whole Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde set, with shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner, but I'll tell you more about the other two products in separate posts, since some of the products actually turned out to be better than others.
As for the shampoo, it smells wonderful, like a bunch of exotic fruits, which I personally like a lot. But this is not a good choice for anyone who prefers unscented shampoos in any way, since the scent also stays in your hair for quite a while. But I like that!

Another great thing about the Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde shampoo is that you need very little of it to wash your hair completely. I've never used a shampoo that seems to be so efficient! So I think a bottle will last for a really, really long time. (I am nowhere near using up mine yet)

My hair feels very clean after I wash it with this, but I can't say my hair got softer, less dry or better in any way after using this, which is basically what I am looking for right now. So this is not the perfect shampoo for me for that reason, but I really like it other than that.
I am not sure if I would repurchase this or not. I guess it depends on if I find that miracle product that transforms my hair in any good way or not. If I don't, I think I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment